Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FEATURE REQUEST: Mini Keyboard

Roku is missing out on great money maker. A mini Keyboard that we can pair to our devices. We have 7 different roku express devices in our house currently and every time I have to enter numbers or long passwords, I get so irritated doing it via the remote. The app has helped a bit but why not design and sell a mini keyboard separately. Heck I'd buy 7 to start off. 🤘

I cane to roku.com hoping there was one to buy. Once I made it here to the community page I read about a remote with numbers and backlit too. Those are great ideas and I think if roku came out with the backlit remote with numbers and the mini keyboard (backlit too would be great), I would purchase 7 remotes and 7 mini keyboards. There's money to be made Roku! 🤘💯

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.