Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mamanos

Content filter or Blur Feature

Way back when Netflix became a thing. 

They offered content filtering. When you signed up part of the initial process was adding shows or content you wanted to see by Genre and blocking content/Genres you didn’t want to see. 

I have small children in my home and I use the parental feature already but…

Rating blockers do nothing to block show icons from being shown with Sex in the title or Adult content Thumbnails. And it does nothing to remove Gay/Lesbian content. Most of these programs portray sexual situations. NO sexual content is allowed in my home. Which is why I use the parental feature. 

Please offer us an option to remove sexual content. Or at least under the parental pin lock cover it with a blur and  restrict adult words in title like this (***) 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.