Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PhilBilly

Channel Request: Quibi

When will Roku add Quibi to the channels it is listed in IOS and Android app stores.

6 REPLIES 6
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Quibi

@PhilBilly wrote:

When will Roku add Quibi to the channels it is listed in IOS and Android app stores.

This will happen when Quibi creates and releases a version of their app that runs on a Roku.  Rokus have their own custom operating system and cannot run standard Android or IOS apps.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
37mediagroup
Roku Guru

Re: Quibi

Channels choose to build a Roku channel. Think of it like a website or app. It's not like cable TV where a cable operator chooses to not carry a small channel like Big-10 network or something.

Quibi looks to be gearing solely to phone/tablets, it seems to be their niche & main marketing point, not sure they have intentions to go to the big screen. Not yet at least.

Re: Channel Request: Quibi

I hope Quibi decides to add their app to Roku. Fingers crossed!

knannahs

I second this request! How can we get this added to Roku 🙂 ?

makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

@knannahs wrote:

I second this request! How can we get this added to Roku 🙂 ?

By getting enough people to lobby Quibi for it.  They are the ones that have to want it and create it.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Icemanram

Come on guys please add Quibi or work out a deal. We need this on roku

0 Kudos