Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gkroegman

Bring Back "Bass Boost", IT WAS GREAT!

I can't figure out why Roku would remove the Bass Boost option, all it takes is a quick look at the Forum to discover that people really loved this feature. I purchased two wireless speaker sets (one for each of my devices) and LOVED the sound quality that came with Bass Boost. Since the update, it's been mediocre. If I had the option at this point, I wouldn't buy the full set because it's not as good of a sound. There should be the option to configure each tone (as there is now) but also switch to the OOB configs that we all were used to. PLEASE BRING BACK BASS BOOST!!

6 REPLIES 6
Bobbo323
Channel Surfer

Re: Bring Back "Bass Boost", IT WAS GREAT!

Two years ago I bought 4 Roku speakers, Streambar Pro, and the subwoofer. It was awesome until the software update they pushed out took away Bass Boost. I went on the forum when this happened and Roku doesn’t appear to care that so many customers complained. I will not buy anymore Roku Products. 

0 Kudos
TBBullitt
Channel Surfer

I 2nd that thought! Bring back bass boost and make possible to pair more than 1 subwoofer and 1 set of speakers.

Bobbo323
Channel Surfer

Roku, it seems, doesn’t care…

0 Kudos
TBBullitt
Channel Surfer

Why they would go backwards on their tech is beyond me.

Bobbo323
Channel Surfer

I wonder if they have a Facebook page. Maybe they would respond better if this issue was publicized on social media since they don’t seem to care what’s posted on this forum 

TBBullitt
Channel Surfer

That is possible, or maybe twitter X page, or Instagram, etc..?