Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ooeemusic
Binge Watcher

Re: Chosen App Crashes constantly

Jump to solution

After resetting and clearing the cache multiple times I got it to update to 2.3, however, it still freezes when I start any season 4 episodes. Can't get past the loaves and fishes screen without it saying playback error and dumping me out of the app.

0 Kudos
BladeSonja
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I have no problems now! YAY!! Thanks, to all who responded to my posts! I appreciate it greatly!🫶🏾

0 Kudos
dgl34

Jump to solution

Version 2.3 on Roku video is still freezing after 20-30 seconds of any playback except for the live stream. No problem with Google TV on the same TV and network.

ooeemusic
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Yeah, it's definitely not a network problem. I can run it just fine on my phone and tablet. It's a Roku app issue for sure.

0 Kudos
sibsib
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Please reach out to The Chosen customer support at app@thechosen.tv.

0 Kudos
sibsib
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Please reach out to The Chosen customer support at app@thechosen.tv for help.

0 Kudos
sibsib
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Please delete the app and search for The Chosen's official app in the Roku channel store and install it. 

If that doesn't work, please reach out to The Chosen customer support at app@thechosen.tv.

0 Kudos
ooeemusic
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Already did all those things.

0 Kudos
Im1ofmany
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I bought a new roku and its fixed.  Its a roku problem.

0 Kudos
sibsib
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Did customer service get back to you and walk you through troubleshooting? Did they ask for the device type and OS level of your Roku and the version number of your app (and is it version 2.3)?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.