Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Faith1953

Re: Chosen app on Roku - Season 4

Jump to solution

Go to byutv. It's free and no problems with signing in 

0 Kudos
Joeyb1000
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Not sure. Not only ly is it locked, I keep getting kicked out to the main Roku Menu.

AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Looks like the Chosen developers are making some progress getting the channel/app working a bit better on Roku.

Looks like the app version is 2.1 build 0 (which I think was the same version yesterday when I installed it).

Looks like Season 4 is showing locked, but if you want to watch Episode 1, just select the Livestream and you will be able to watch the episode.  Looks like the other options for Season 4 of "Full Episodes" and "Watch Now" are not working yet, but the Livestream option is, fortunately.

Was also able to load up previous Seasons (1-3) as well.

---

If still having issues of crashing, try the Remove, Restart, Reinstall procedure.

Remove the Chosen channel/app.  Perform a System Restart of the Roku device/Roku TV.  Reinstall the Chosen channel/app.

Keep in mind that the developers may not have yet addressed all the different Roku devices in their fixes yet.  I can tell you it is working on an Ultra 4660, an Express 4k+ 3941, and a Premiere+ 3921.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
FrauRosie

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue.    there are "locks" on the episodes in Season 4.   Will they be unlocked once all the livestreams are done?  Just wondering.

Re: The Chosen App Season 4 Issues

Jump to solution

Same issue here, will not play episode 1 of season 4.  It works on my phone so I screen shared to the tv and that worked fine.  Roku ... Get the app fixed.  

RHowell

Jump to solution

Why can't I watch Chosen season 4 episode 1????? Is ROKU anti-Christian.  This app issue needs to be fixed.

jtafuri
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

how is this a solution for the app itself?

0 Kudos
RHowell

Jump to solution

I hope ROKU has not turned left wing,  woke,

anti-Christian.  They really need to get this fixed by Thursday.

0 Kudos
RHowell

Jump to solution

Heck yes.  I agree. THis is a ROKU problem and they need to get this fixed!

0 Kudos
jasso3

Jump to solution

On 2 different Roku devices I own Chosen app crashes repeatedly .

Tried all manner of restart, etc. methods.

When is Roku going to fix it.

Works on phone and computer so it’s definitely a Roku device, software issue.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.