Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fefe86

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Issues

agapeguy604
Reel Rookie

Roku not working but Wifi strong

Jump to solution

I'm connected on Wifi, but YouTube, Netflix, Disney, Prime, Roku ar not working.  Get multiple error messages.  Been like this for 2 days now. 👎👎

0 Kudos
mawill25

Re: Only Netflix works, no other apps open

Jump to solution

Same here. Very frustrating!!

0 Kudos
Fu7

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

I restarted 3 times still frozen. I know go to bed. AI at it's best.

0 Kudos
Irrobin

Jump to solution

Well it's now 9pm EST. Apps are streaming sporadically, but audio is either non-existent or in-and-out. Interesting, I just had two commercials play and no problems with the commercials. Have started and restarted several times.

0 Kudos
Keek

Jump to solution

Is anyone in Arizona? Mine still isn't working. This is beyond frustrating! I've restarted multiple times! Still can't even get past putting in my wifi password. It won't connect and it's brand new! 

0 Kudos
trdecker1963
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Still not workjng in Hawaii

0 Kudos
Masha63

Re: Roku Express set up nightmare

Jump to solution

Found out on Reddit that your email must begin with a capital letter. Ridiculous, but it worked!

0 Kudos
Ed17

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices ha

Jump to solution

Mine will not come back up still out

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

No connecting service 

3431 Tram Rd

Porterville. MS. 35392

0 Kudos