Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tannim1
Reel Rookie

Roku Express 4K+ Model 3941X no longer has any hdmi signal out after not using.

My roku used to work.  I unplugged to keep as a backup for some months after testing it and even using it for a little while.  I took it out to verify wifi trouble on a different Roku Express 4K+ Model 3941X and found that it no longer has any HDMI signal out.  I tried plugging it into two different TV's with two different cables and two different power supplies(and cables) in three different hdmi slots.  It has no video, it has no sound, it has no signal at all that any tv can detect.

The power LED is on, but nothing else appears to be doing anything.

Can anybody think of any solutions? I tried blowing on the hdmi slot in case there was dust on the contacts, still no luck.  I tried all those solutions listed in the troubleshooting, too.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuArvyS
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Express 4K+ Model 3941X no longer has any hdmi signal out after not using.

Hi @tannim1

Welcome to the Roku Community! 

We'd like to gather more information about the issue you're running into. Can you please provide us with your device serial number (this can all be found in Settings > System > About).

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to our Support team to assist you further.
We look forward to hearing back from you.

Best regards,
Arvy

Marc
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
tannim1
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Express 4K+ Model 3941X no longer has any hdmi signal out after not using.

The SN is either S0AH219K22VL or SOAH219K22VL depending on if it is an 0 or an O. I can't tell from the text on the bottom of the device.

0 Kudos
RokuArvyS
Retired Moderator

Hi @tannim1
Thank you for your follow-up information. We are already able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to further investigate your issue. We will be in touch with you once we have the information. Thank you for understanding!
Regards,

Arvy

Marc
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos