Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JEGZ1RTNB

Picture works great as soon as I hit play in any app picture no longer shows just audio

Yes I have a Roku little player and every single app works great the picture looks good and audio sounds great but as soon as I click a movie I want to see and I clicked the play now button the picture will not show but the audio will be going and the movie will be playing cuz I can hear the movie I just can't see it anybody have any suggestions I've already restarted the Roku I disconnected it for like about a couple seconds and then for a couple of minutes and nothing seems to work

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Picture works great as soon as I hit play in any app picture no longer shows just audio

Hi @JEGZ1RTNB,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We're glad to assist you with your streaming problem with your Roku device. We'd like to know more about it to assist you further. Please provide us with more details.

• When did this issue start?
  • What did you do for this to happen?
  • Are you getting error messages or error codes when trying to play content?
  • Is the issue happening on all content or channels, or is this isolated to one content or channel? (Specify)

We'll be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Roger43
Reel Rookie

Re: Picture works great as soon as I hit play in any app picture no longer shows just audio

Ensure your HDMI cable is securely connected. If the issue persists, check for software updates on your Roku and the streaming apps. Adjust display settings on the Roku, like resolution and screen mirroring. If problems persist, contact Roku support for further assistance or consider reinstalling the problematic apps.

0 Kudos