Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ceil99

No sound on TV after Pause. Have to unplug TV and plug back in to get sound back

I have seen some posts regarding this being an issue for 2 years now???  I just bought a Hisense Roku TV 4 months ago and have this issue.   I am on Software version 13.1.4  build 1610.

Very frustrating.  I have to unplug TV and plug back in to get sound back.  This can't be the way this TV works ..

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: No sound on TV after Pause. Have to unplug TV and plug back in to get sound back

@Ceil99-

Sorry, I can't help with your basic question.

But when you need to restart the TV you might find it more convenient and faster to use menu path Settings / System / Power / Reset system

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.