Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MASN Everywhere not working

Haven't been able to watch the O's game the past 2 nights due to this incredible application deciding to not work at gametime. I checked it earlier in the day and i was able to watch 'live tv' but now that the game is on, it doesn't work. I can get in, but it just keeps spinning. No videos show up, and when I click 'live TV' it just spins. I've tried closing the app, restarting the TV and checking for updates. Even re-installed the App. Nothing works. HALP!

Labels (2)
2 REPLIES 2
FredNoir3

Re: MASN Everywhere not working

We are right there with you. My wife and I are having the same problem. It is extremely frustrating! And it seems like there’s nowhere to get help. Honestly MASN is awful anyway but we are stuck with it. If you happen to get any helpful advice, please share if you can! Thank you! Go O’s!

Re: MASN Everywhere not working

I can't help, but I'm commiserating with you. It's awful.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.