Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
codhood

Audio problems on 3810x random volume and noise

I have a 3810x and it was working fine until in the last 3 or 4 months it started randomly dropping audio volume down by like 80% in the middle of a show. Now it will do that and then randomly will have scratchy noise until I stop and start the show, or change channels and change back and it's fine again, sometimes for days sometimes every couple of hours it does this now. It is on the latest firmware, and have tried it on 2 different TV's, one sony, one samsung, one with sound bar, one with just using TV speakers. I have another roku ultra on another TV with no issues and swapped them out and the issue followed the 3810x. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.