Smart home app

Learn how to use the Roku home app to control the smart devices in your home. Join the online community forum for troubleshooting tips and helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deloris

My easy home monitors I can't get it activated with out using a credit card WHY!

I think I am waiting my time with this Roku Home monitoring trying to get it activated. I scanned the QR CODE and you insist on my credit card I gave it and they tried to take $39.00 out of my account but my bank decided. I had to get a new card because of this. Before I take the monitors back to the store can I get some one to help me out. Roku has put a BAD TASTE IN MY MOUTH. I'M SURE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Deloris

Re: My easy home monitors I can't get it activated with out using a credit card WHY!

I AM DONE WITH THIS. I HOPE NO ONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM. IT'S NOT REALLY GOOD FOR THE COMPANY. JUST SO YOU KNOW!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.