Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Can't get activation link

Jump to solution

@Tmopmo, if you're still having a problem make sure you check your spam/junk folder.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Ted77

After setting up account, connecting everything, the Remote is not communicating with my Vizio

Jump to solution

Had Xfinity which came with a voice remote that worked, so I know the Roku should work with my TV. Switched to SONIC WiFi to save-$30/mo. But no remote, so I bought the Roku Streaming stick 4K model. After putting fresh batteries in remote, and checking that the stick is powered up via a wall socket, not the TV, stick plugged into HDMI port on TV. After all that the remote itself is not powering anything. It is not connecting to the TV. Just wrote support after fining no answers in the self help articles. So basically I have no idea what to do next.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Ted

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: After setting up account, connecting everything, the Remote is not communicating with my Vizio

Jump to solution

@Ted77 If you purchased the Roku Streaming Stick 4K new it should come with directions on linking the Roku to your account and pairing the remote to the Streaming Stick.  Once you have the Roku remote paired to your streaming stick you can go to settings on the Roku device and select remote and set up the remote for TV control.  Did you get the dancing Roku when you powered on your new Roku Streaming Stick 4K?

0 Kudos