Roku legacy products

Still have old Roku models? Find help and recommendations for older Roku devices that no longer receive software updates or aren't eligible for channel updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JamesA1

Roku Device End of Life (EOL) End of Support (EOS) Dates

Is there a listing of currently end of life Roku devices?

Also is there a listing of when currently supported devices will reach end of life?

Most manufactures tend to have estimated EOL dates, from chromebooks, IPhones, OS...etc.

I was wondering if Roku has a similar listing, can I assume a currently supported device has a planned retirement date of 3 years or 5 years?

Is there a place to lookup up our serial numbers, to model numbers that could also show the end of life date and hardware revision?

My current device is Roku Streaming Stick+ 3810X .

James

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku Device End of Life (EOL) End of Support (EOS) Dates

Best info I can suggest here is this page which lists Roku devices as:

• Current: Roku is currently manufacturing these products and they are fully supported.
  • Updatable: Roku no longer manufactures these products, but they can still be updated with the latest Roku OS.
  • Legacy: Roku has discontinued these models, and they cannot support newer versions of the Roku OS.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X