Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Baradanikto
Roku Guru

Re: New Software to Create and Manage Json Feed Files!

Last chance to save $10 off the initial price.  Price increase goes into effect on Sunday the 5th.
FREE Windows desktop software for converting Direct Publisher channels to SceneGraph (SDK), for creating BIF (Trick Play) files, Roku (MRSS, JSON) feed files, and FireTV feed files @ GitHub/rrirower.
0 Kudos
Jourdy288
Binge Watcher

"DeanLach" wrote:
"Jourdy288" wrote:
Okay, I've run into a problem: I can't create a new series. I've filled out the fields and I'm hitting the plus button, but it's not working. Help?

I'm curious to find out if the software works for you?  How's it going?

So far, so good! It's definitely accelerated my workflow; I recommend it if you're using JSON for your Roku channel. It turns out I made a bit of a mistake filling out one of the forms; my problem was solved with a little troubleshooting.
0 Kudos
TGOC
Visitor

I am using it and it has been a gem to speed up replication for sure.  I have about 350 videos to put on our new channel, so it is a great tool for that especially.
0 Kudos
Rockstar_1
Visitor

I've just purchased the json feed file software and it works perfectly!  It took me a couple hours to learn, but the software developer answered all my questions in a timely manner and made sure it worked properly. If you want to start building json feed files for your direct publisher channel without any errors buy this software - you won't regret it.
0 Kudos
islanddreamer
Channel Surfer

Thanks to this great tool and very responsive developer, I was able to build a Direct Publisher channel with 101 movie titles from ground zero to store approval in only 2-1/2 days!

I can't recommend Roku JSON Feed Manager highly enough. Thanks, Michael!
0 Kudos