Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Baradanikto
Roku Guru

Live Feed object help

I'm in the process of updating my software that manages Json feed files to support the new "liveFeed" object.  I need to test my changes on my test channel.  However, I don't have a valid live feed to try.  Can someone provide a working live feed for me to test with along with the feed file snippet that defines it?  I need to compare what the software is outputting with what actually works.

Thanks to all that help in my testing.

FREE Windows desktop software for converting Direct Publisher channels to SceneGraph (SDK), for creating BIF (Trick Play) files, Roku (MRSS, JSON) feed files, and FireTV feed files @ GitHub/rrirower.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
37mediagroup
Roku Guru

Re: Live Feed object help

Not at home but I could probably get to this tomorrow afternoon/evening if that works. I could run it for a few hours.

0 Kudos
Baradanikto
Roku Guru

Thanks. That would be much appreciated.
FREE Windows desktop software for converting Direct Publisher channels to SceneGraph (SDK), for creating BIF (Trick Play) files, Roku (MRSS, JSON) feed files, and FireTV feed files @ GitHub/rrirower.
0 Kudos
Baradanikto
Roku Guru

Just realized that I'll be unavailable tomorrow. Can we schedule something for Monday?
0 Kudos
37mediagroup
Roku Guru

Yeah. I can either loop something or run a graphic. Ill be at work but run a stream.
0 Kudos
37mediagroup
Roku Guru

Sent a link via PM.

0 Kudos