Hi all....I am in the process of finishing up on the coding of a utility program that hopefully makes it easier to create and mange your Json feeds. It's a companion program to the one I wrote for the MRSS called the MRSS Feed Update Utility
. I expect to have a Beta version available in 2 to 3 weeks. I am posting to seek testers when the software is ready. What's in it for you? A free
copy of the software when it is released.
Please read the following carefully and only respond
if you can help on a consistent
basis.Here's my criteria for a tester
1. Please describe your background and experience with Roku.
2. Do you have a current channel? If so, what is the name?
3. What types of videos do you stream? Movies, Series, Tv Specials, etc.
4. How often can you test?
5. I will need weekly feedback regarding bugs, comments, etc.
6. You must agree to not disclose anything you learn about the software, its features, etc. during the testing.
[size=100]7. If you find a bug, be prepared to document the steps to recreate the bug.[/size]
I'd like to select a cross section of testers. But, that's going to depend on the response I get. Not everyone will be selected. I'll notify those that are selected.Please note
: If you are selected, and you fail to test and provide feedback on a consistent basis, or, disclose any information, you will not
receive a free copy of the software.
Thanks to those that reply and are interested in testing.
Windows desktop software for creating BIF
(Trick Play), Direct Publisher
(MRSS, JSON), and FireTV
feeds @ GitHub/rrirower
. No programming knowledge required