Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shakespearegeek
Binge Watcher

How long do I stay in "publishing"?

So I "hit the button" on our first channel over the Labor Day weekend.  As far as I can tell I checked all the boxes and filled all the fields I was supposed to. My "status" was all check marks.  At the time it told me to pick a time frame and the earliest time frame was by noon on Tuesday.  

Ever since there's been a "Publishing" flag on my channel, which I took as a good sign that I did everything right and everything was in process.

I guess now I'm just wondering, realistically, when I might expect my channel to show up in the store? I can see my own channel because I added it directly during development. But I'd like other team members to add it like the public would, by finding it in the store.  I can be patient, but it would be nice to know if "The earliest it will be is Tuesday at noon" actually means "Don't expect it for at least two weeks", you know? I've got senior non-technical types breathing down my neck asking when it will be available and I honestly don't know what to tell them.

Is it possible at this point that I might have done anything wrong or left anything out and I'm hung in this state?  That doesn't seem likely.  I suppose I could fail for some reason and get sent back to the drawing board.  But I don't think at this point that there's anything else I'm supposed to be doing except waiting.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
shakespearegeek
Binge Watcher

Re: How long do I stay in "publishing"?

Thanks! Exactly what I was looking for.