I have updated my json file and URL location with a liveFeed m3u8 link URL:
I tested it the other day before planning to launch and it worked fine, Roku ingested the feed and everything. I literally haven't changed anything and now it's been trying to ingest/process this URL Feed for over 24 hours and still get this message: "The service is still processing your feed. Please check back again for updated status."
I have seen this before, but the longest I have ever had to wait is a few hours. Never an entire day!
I fixed the bitrate errors.. but before I fixed them I just updated the json and it finally ingested and updated the channel. Not only was the JSON URL updated but so was the layout and category names. Everything was working fine.
Now, all of a sudden.. even though it shows the correct published version and Feed URL, on devices it has reverted back to a previous state. It has old videos, my old layout and old category names. Very weird, even though when I go into the developer dashboard, everything shows the new information as the published version.
NEW FEED URL: https://api.myjson.com/bins/8ze33
It shows version 38 is live but it is like its now looking back at version 36 the way the channel shows on the device. I updated Roku, uninstalled and reinstalled the channel... still nothing.. looks like the old version even though it says it is not.