It appears that my MRSS feed from JWPlayer passed muster for DP (the JSON never did), will not in SDK. It’s been working for many years in DP.
I can see that deep linking parameters are not present along with other “stuff.” The MRSS worked until I went to publish, then deep linking fail icon showed up. I tried the DP tool mentioned here as well. It never manages to load after the splash.
I have 99+ items in my JW feed. Content is hosted on Libsyn (doesn’t provide a JSON for Roku. I’m hoping for suggestions on the best way to go about generating a valid feed with an addition cost (since content is hosted already.)