Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 10

stop hiding the system restart !

Since the last few updates my roku 3, roku 4 and tcl roku tv have needed to be manually restarted at least 2 times a day.

But to walk someone like my wife through finding the restart is ridiculous..

System, setting, advanced, power, restart.. (on the tv) then different on the roku boxes....

Why not put it on the home screen, or make the default when you press power to restart the system as apposed to sleep mode. even though thats a real pain in the ass especially on the boxes that take 10 years and day to restart..

Roku is so concerned with video quality, they need to start becoming concerned with the quality of thier operating system. I already had 4 customers want thier rokus replaced with amazon boxes, even 2 who gave away thier roku tv's and replaced them with plain ones and an amazon or google box. BECAUSE OF CONSTANTLY HAVING TO RESTART OR ELSE SIT THERE AND WAIT 10 MINUTES FOR NETFLIX or CBS ALL ACCESS OR ANY OThER MAJOR PLAYERS chaneel to load, then they can only get standard definition video with buffering until they reboot the device and then it works fine.

5 customers this week, two last week, and we are still counting I have 9 more service calls starting monday for the same exact thing. Effecting my customers in NJ, DE, NY and PA.. none from maryland yet..

http://www.TVByDemand.com
0 Kudos