Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Viljo
Level 7

Streaming Stick+ 3810 Variations

Im in the UK and wish to know the detailed difference between the 3810R (ASIN: B075XLWML4) and 3810EU (ASIN: B076FH18TC) Streaming Sticks before I purchase, please.

I note that there is a large price difference between the 3810R and 3810EU

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Streaming Stick+ 3810 Variations

@Viljo wrote:

Im in the UK and wish to know the detailed difference between the 3810R (ASIN: B075XLWML4) and 3810EU (ASIN: B076FH18TC) Streaming Sticks before I purchase, please.

I note that there is a large price difference between the 3810R and 3810EU

My guess, and let me stress that a guess is all this is especially since I'm unfamiliar with European offerings, is that sticks themselves are likely to be identical, just sold through different retail channels.

There may be differences in the included remotes. All sticks have point-anywhere wifi direct remotes, but there could be differences in direct-access channel buttons included, whether they incorporate voice search capabilities, power/volume/mute controls for the tv via IR, etc.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
Note: I am not a Roku employee, just a user like you.

Roku Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Roku Streaming Stick 3600
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

There could also be differences in warranty/support.  Doesn't the EU have strict rules about warranties?  Just another guess.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Viljo
Level 7

Thanks for your reply

0 Kudos