Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Space screensaver easter eggs

The "contact lense" is from the movie Arrival (2016)

The super with the flowing center reminded me of Stargate,  how they got from one place to another?

Static823

I believe the wires that are hanging down are from the Star Wars scene where Darth Vader cuts off Luke Skywalker's hand

Sailnstars

ones no one got so far:

The city is from the original  Blade Runner 

The monolith from 2001 Space Odyssey

NASA rocket is from The Apollo 13 

small ship blasting off seems to be Yoda’s escape pod from episode 3 (not sure on this one) 

0 Kudos
klinius
Binge Watcher

There is a black hole with a floating robot in front.   From Disney's "The Black Hole".   BOB lives!

Doc2nd2

The cat was in Ailen, the first movie. It and Ripley were the only survivors. Note the Ailen looking in the cats  direction.

Doc2nd2

Sarlacc is correct and that is Jabba the Hut's sail barge above the Pit of Sarlacc.

Doc2nd2

THANK YOU!!! Thats been driving me nuts! I knew I recognized it! Well done!

0 Kudos
LF08Bks
Reel Rookie

The astronaut looking out the window is Ripley from the Alien movie and there is an Alien egg at her feet. The dice hanging in the window of the Millennium Falcon are the metal dice that Han Solo used when he won the ship from Lando when they were young.

0 Kudos
Teeus

Every other pass of the screensaver shows the two large suns behind planet with the Pit and worm from Dune.  They are Tatoo I and Tatoo II, which are suns of Tatooine.

0 Kudos