Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Raja1
Level 7

Settings for OleksaCode screensaver

Jump to solution

My Roku TV offered several screensavers. I chose one by OleksaCode. I have it set up as my screensaver but the images changed too quickly and I would like to be able to select the amount of seconds for each image. Also I would like to view more than the 10 images that I am seeing. The product description mentioned there were thousands of images but I don't see them. Can you help please?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Settings for OleksaCode screensaver

Jump to solution

@Raja1 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that screensaver's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the screensaver provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels and screensavers on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Raja1 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that screensaver's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the screensaver provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels and screensavers on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
TinkerToyz
Level 7

Jump to solution

A user asked specific question about a screensaver.

The reply by Roku moderator was:

For more information about that screensaver's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the screensaver provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels and screensavers on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. ”

Technically correct but rather useless as no info was given as to how do you contact the Developer?  
I have a similar question to the same developer because although the screensaver claims 1000 pictures, there are only 20 ... boring!  False advertising also.

0 Kudos