Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Roku Ultra - USB port has been removed again? (Software Update Issues Abound)

The USB issue began with a software update last week... and was a NO GO and gave the error shown in the photos.  Then they fixed it after complaining and appeared to have rolled us back... so from Sat-Sun afternoon it worked... yeah!!!  Well this evening at about 1900 Pacific time when I went to my USB drive for some videos, viola... couldn't even find it this time.  It shows the MEDIA player, but alas, nothing there... went through and read the help on line, and rebooted, updated, no JOY!  They tried the update again it appears and now it is even worse.  Please roll us back... I needed some relaxation time and didn't feel like streaming. The USB port was working fine, don't fix what was working please. And test before releasing again... please.

Error Message on USBError Message on USBBuild Update from Last WeekBuild Update from Last Week

Labels (2)
0 Kudos