Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Roku Please Allow Us to Keep RMP V4.2!

Last night I was shocked to see RMP had been updated and was virtually unusable. This new update completely decimated the format that I had been working on for years. Thousands of media files all nice and tidy with thumbnails and titles. I went to bed angry and depressed.

Obviously the problems with the new version forced Roku to withdraw the update and return to the previous version..4.2. However it's clear that Roku intends to eventually update RMP when it has been fixed. Frankly the graphical interface for the new version stinks. All the folders now crammed together to accommodate the 1% of the people that still don't have a widescreen tv.

I'm asking Roku to please allow us to keep the current version of RMP or maybe make a separate legacy version. This is a unique channel that many of us use everyday.

1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku Please Allow Us to Keep RMP V4.2!

I'm also not a fan of the new UI, particularly the text overlaying 1/2 of the image. And the text that is shown is mostly unnecessary.

0 Kudos