Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

My Ultra 4660x is now 2 OS versions behind

Jump to solution

Still on 9.2.0, and System Update says I'm on the latest version.  Both 9.3 and 9.4 states that the 4660x will get the update.  I have wasted hours trying to figure out why Apple TV just crashes and no Peacock TV shows up for selecting, including the factory reset pain of having to activate many of my subscriptions again.  I have discovered the reason that I'm not getting updates relates to my old OS.  It is only 2 years since I bought it at BB.  Please allow/send updates to my Ultra.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: My Ultra 4660x is now 2 OS versions behind

Jump to solution

@FloridaGuy 

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I meant to say that I'm not getting Apple TV or Peacock due to my old OS.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 15

Jump to solution

The only thing I can think of is to try a factory refresh. Maybe there is something corrupted that is preventing it from updating. It should be at least to 9.3 by now.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Factory refresh was done, but didn't fix.  I'm guessing the rollout of upgrades skipped me.  I don't know if rollout is done by zip code or model number or serial number, but I need Roku to fix this.  All three Roku players bought two years ago have the 9.2 OS and I can't get Peacock or Apple TV - or probably anything else that comes along as this makes my rokus obsolete.  How do I get technical assistance?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@FloridaGuy 

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same issue. I’m stuck at version 9.1.0 build 4111-46 and cannot load Disney Plus. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 20

Jump to solution

@LegendsofKTR, do you have an Ultra 4660?

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Yes, I have the 4660x - Roku Ultra

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 20

Jump to solution

Send a private message to @RokuDanny-R (click on his name and look for the option to send a message).

Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@LegendsofKTR 

Thanks for the post.

I have received your PM and will continue to assist you from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos