Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

How do I search for a title on Roku USING THE COMPUTER?

Jump to solution

I know how to search for a program or film title using the Roku app on my iPhone, and on the TV when connected to ROKU, but how I do I search for a program or film title when on my computer?

When I went to Roku.com the only search option I could find was to search for a Channel Name.

Thanks in advance anyone who has a solution.

PS -  there's instructions on the side of this input page with "Before posting a new topic, please be sure to search keywords related to your issue/question" except I don't see any fields for keywords, only for Associated Products, Labels and Message Tags.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: How do I search for a title on Roku USING THE COMPUTER?

Jump to solution

@Yfy 

Thanks for the post.

If you are searching for a specific content title, you can use Roku search.

For more information about how to use Roku Search, visit our Support page here: How do I find movies and TV shows using Roku Search?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Yfy 

Thanks for the post.

If you are searching for a specific content title, you can use Roku search.

For more information about how to use Roku Search, visit our Support page here: How do I find movies and TV shows using Roku Search?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Wrong answer. 

a/ You wasted my time sending me to a page that included instructions I already said I knew how to use.

I specifically requested on how to search for content on all Roku channels using A COMPUTER, acknowledging I already know how to do it with the ROKU app or using the on screen ROKU search function.

b/ The only instructions on that page you sent me to for searching for content using a computer ARE FOR SEARCHING THE ROKU CHANNEL only. The search results do not include searching for content across other channels available to ROKU users.

0 Kudos