Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scriscuolo
Level 7

How do I make HDMI1 the default when powering up TV? Don't want to use my Roku remote to select.

Jump to solution

I have Verizon as my provider and use the Verizon remote to power on TV and STB.  When TV powers up, it asks me to select source.  How do I make my HDMI1 (cable box) my default on TV startup so I don't need to use 2 remotes?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tivoburkee
Level 20

Re: How do I make HDMI1 the default when powering up TV? Don't want to use my Roku remote to select

Jump to solution

settings> system> power> power on> check the HDMI 1 box

Edmund

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Tivoburkee
Level 20

Re: How do I make HDMI1 the default when powering up TV? Don't want to use my Roku remote to select

Jump to solution

Edmund

View solution in original post

scriscuolo
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks - that worked.  👍

0 Kudos
Bellakerr
Level 7

Jump to solution

@scriscuolo wrote:

Thanks - that worked.  👍

0 Kudos
Bellakerr
Level 7

Jump to solution

@Tivoburkee wrote:

@Tivoburkee wrote:

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Level 20

Jump to solution

Spit it out, what are you trying to say? Smiley Happy

Edmund
0 Kudos