Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Qwert49
Level 7

Att login

I am trying to login to my Att account on my Roku. I put in my login and PW but it just goes back to the login screen. I used the same login and PW in my iPad and it worked fine. I even tried putting in the wrong PW to see what happened and it gave me an error message saying it is the wrong PW for my account. I tried the correct login and PW again and it just keeps taking me back to the login screen. Thought or ideas? Thanks

0 Kudos
5 Replies
boogernose
Level 18

Re: Att login

Are you trying a 2.4ghz Channel? Is 2.4 being broadcast?

Can you access the Router firmware and make a simpler password?

This has been reported to work.

---A problem clearly stated is a problem half solved---.
0 Kudos
Qwert49
Level 7

I have not been able to get to any channels. When I go to the login screen. I put in my ID and PW. When I got to hit the sign in button, my user name and PW disappear and nothing happens. It stays on the same screen but the ID and PW boxes are blank. It looks like I need to do everything all over again.

0 Kudos
boogernose
Level 18

You shouldnt need to put an ID in.

Did you create an account at Roku. https://www.roku.com/

and activate your device?

https://community.roku.com/t5/Getting-Started-Setup-How-to/Setup-Help-Getting-Started-with-Your-Roku...

---A problem clearly stated is a problem half solved---.
0 Kudos
Qwert49
Level 7

I am using Roku for other things (Netflix, Hulu, etc) and it us working fine. I have added many channels and it works great. The issue is with the ATT login. I can’t get past the login screen. I put my ATT login and PW but when it hit the sign in button, nothing happens. The login and PW bix s go blank and I need to start over again.

thanks for trying to help me. I am perplexed with this issue 

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

When problems are confined to a particular channel, it may be that the channel installation has gotten corrupted. A reinstall may fix the problem, so give it a try. Remove/reinstall procedure:

1. Highlight channel on home screen.
  2. Press * key and choose Remove channel option.
  3. IMPORTANT- DON'T SKIP:
    Restart the Roku to clear its memory via Settings > System > System restart. (On a Roku TV, this is Settings > System > Power > System restart.)
  4. Reinstall the channel. Note it will be added to the END of the channel grid.
  5. If channel requires a login, you may need to log in anew.
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
Note: I am not a Roku employee, just a user like you.

Roku Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Roku Streaming Stick 3600
0 Kudos