Roku Developer Program

Developers and content creators—a complete solution for growing an audience directly.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jnicholas
Level 7

new Netflix UI Screens coming to SDK?

Will the SDK be updated with any of the new screens seen in the new Netflix app?
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7\
EngoTom
Level 9

Re: new Netflix UI Screens coming to SDK?

I 2nd that. I like the browse content feature that spans multiple rows with tooltip type feedback.
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Level 10

Eventually, yes, our intention is to release the grid for the SDK. It's not SDK-ready yet, though. So don't expect to see it in the next SDK release.
0 Kudos
EngoTom
Level 9

Kinda reminds me of the Kaleidescape UI.

http://www.kaleidescape.com/products/
0 Kudos
lumaflix
Level 7

any timeframe when the new screens will be avaliable in SDK?
We are working on a channel, and wondering if we can wait for the new screens if the release is in next 1 month?
thanks.
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Level 10

"lumaflix" wrote:
any timeframe when the new screens will be avaliable in SDK?
We are working on a channel, and wondering if we can wait for the new screens if the release is in next 1 month?
thanks.

No timeframe, but definitely not in the next month. Though there is a new SDK on the way. Email coming to registered developers soon.
0 Kudos
jspears
Level 7

So it's been almost 3 months since the last post on this. Any word on the new SDK yet?
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Level 10

"jspears" wrote:
So it's been almost 3 months since the last post on this. Any word on the new SDK yet?

It's barely been a month since we officially launched the current SDK. Patience, grasshopper.
0 Kudos