Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jnicholas
Visitor

new Netflix UI Screens coming to SDK?

Will the SDK be updated with any of the new screens seen in the new Netflix app?
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
EngoTom
Visitor

Re: new Netflix UI Screens coming to SDK?

I 2nd that. I like the browse content feature that spans multiple rows with tooltip type feedback.
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Visitor

Eventually, yes, our intention is to release the grid for the SDK. It's not SDK-ready yet, though. So don't expect to see it in the next SDK release.
0 Kudos
EngoTom
Visitor

Kinda reminds me of the Kaleidescape UI.

http://www.kaleidescape.com/products/
0 Kudos
lumaflix
Visitor

any timeframe when the new screens will be avaliable in SDK?
We are working on a channel, and wondering if we can wait for the new screens if the release is in next 1 month?
thanks.
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Visitor

"lumaflix" wrote:
any timeframe when the new screens will be avaliable in SDK?
We are working on a channel, and wondering if we can wait for the new screens if the release is in next 1 month?
thanks.

No timeframe, but definitely not in the next month. Though there is a new SDK on the way. Email coming to registered developers soon.
0 Kudos
jspears
Visitor

So it's been almost 3 months since the last post on this. Any word on the new SDK yet?
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Visitor

"jspears" wrote:
So it's been almost 3 months since the last post on this. Any word on the new SDK yet?

It's barely been a month since we officially launched the current SDK. Patience, grasshopper.
0 Kudos