Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wpinkman
Visitor

is partners@roku.com still a good address

Apologies in advance if this is not the correct forum for this question.

Posting out here because I had no luck with partners@roku.com . I submitted a question about the applicability of a channel I'm contemplating.. just like the developer FAQ says to. I don't want to invest too much time if the channel is a no go for some reason.

Question: what's the best place to have this conversation? I'm assuming it's not this forum. If it's partners@roku.com and there is just some time lag in responding, that's ok. I submitted my question/idea over a week ago.
--andy (channel: Rokagram)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuJoel
Binge Watcher

Re: is partners@roku.com still a good address

We did see that, I think there was some mixup about who was going to reply to it. To answer your question, we don't have a problem with you creating a channel for the service you described, just use their public API and abide by their terms of service.

- Joel
0 Kudos
wpinkman
Visitor

Thanks Joel.

I just sent an email to partners@roku.com about a concern of the channel I am developing. I has just posted it here and then deleted the post because it had personal information and wasn't for this broad of an audience.

Could you let me know if that email comes through and/or the best way for me to get in touch with the correct persons at Roku for the concern I have?

Thanks!
--andy (channel: Rokagram)
0 Kudos
RokuJoel
Binge Watcher

Partners is a valid address but is subject to heavy traffic and spam so I think things get a fairly late response there, I only read or respond to email in that box if someone escalates it to me, best bet is to email me or pm me directly for any developer related questions, for questions about partnerships, special agreements and advertising, partners is the correct address.

Emails to developer at roku dot com will come directly to me and the developer support team and are more likely to get a quick response.

Joel
0 Kudos