Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cocotower
Roku Guru

Website is constantly prematurely logging me out!!!

Roku, I'm begging  you guys to fix this problem that's been going on for far too long.

What broke the camel's back is that I was just replying to a post and suddenly the I'm Not A Robot dialog warned me that I needed to check the box again.  I kept typing, and within a few seconds the whole page refreshed and my message was lost and I was logged out.  Come on, guys!!  Even government websites don't go to this extreme.

With that being said, I'm more than frustrated that I have to constantly re-log into the developer portal and Roku in general, no matter what I'm doing.  Sometimes the time-out is in minutes instead of hours.

AND LET US DELETE OUR POSTS!  This is a common courtesy afforded to EVERY forum member on the internet no matter what forum system or web site.

PLEASE, for the love of God, quit being "special".

1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Website is constantly prematurely logging me out!!!

I lost so many posts because of the idiot Roku web developers that I've gotten into the habit of pressing Ctrl-A/Ctrl-C before I press the post button because I know there's a good chance of losing everything I've written if i don't.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos