Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Snapak227

WTF!!!! Boycott Roku, sick of wasting money and time!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

TV’s been working just fine. Come back from the store turn it on and now this is the picture quality. There’s dark discoloration on the right side and a line through it. What the F. It happened just after their recent update. Maybe I should go back to the tube TVs lol at least they were worth the money. Now, if call support they plays ring around the Rosie blaming everybody but what the problem actually is **bleep** devices. I think it’s time to boycott Roku and start using other TV brands and stop wasting our money. They don’t even care about security either. We had someone trying to sign into mirror to our TV. Some random person have no idea who they are. We had to block them thank goodness we were able to. Love the generic response from Roku that they give every single person . I say stop wasting our money and force them to make a better product. We pay about the same price as some of the top name brands

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.