Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
techrecruiter
Reel Rookie

Urgently Hiring - REMOTE Roku Developers (BrightScript / SceneGraph)

My client is urgently hiring for Senior Software Engineers for their Roku (BrightScript/SceneGraph) and Android development teams. 

I wanted to see if anyone would like to consider this opportunity? Happy to share more information.

I look after the Technology Recruitment team here at Michael Page (Staffing firm) I am based out of Houston, TX & we recruit nationwide.

Please send resumes to sarahburdeos@michaelpage.us.com

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
norcaljohnny
Roku Guru

Re: Urgently Hiring - REMOTE Roku Developers (BrightScript / SceneGraph)

What are the day to day duties involve or is project orientated. 

0 Kudos
techrecruiter
Reel Rookie

Re: Urgently Hiring - REMOTE Roku Developers (BrightScript / SceneGraph)

This is a full time, direct hire (W2), permanent position. 

Job Description:

The Core Video Team is responsible for building all playback-related functionality. The Core Video Roku team builds a video SDK which is used to achieve effortless video playback on Roku devices.

• Lead by example through coding, this is a hands-on engineering role
  • Write clean, concise, readable code that follows common design patterns and best engineering practices
  • Complete work with a conscientious attitude and good follow-through
  • Raise the overall quality of engineering through code reviews, tech talks, pair programming and other collaborative practices
  • Translate functional requirements into solutions that work well with current architecture
  • Identify inefficiencies and make recommendations
  • Develop prototypes and proof of concept projects to test the waters with new technologies or ideas
  • Stay informed with changes in technology and propose new processes and technologies to the team
  • Produce comprehensive, usable software documentation
  • Collaborate with other engineering teams, product, project, QA and content teams
  • Support client teams with integration of the SDK and assist in diagnosing issues
  • Work east coast hours
0 Kudos