Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pamela_wilson
Channel Surfer

Re: Updated feed url and publish, content is blank after 24hrs

I checked invalid by using  @ https://rrirower.wixsite.com/software, success invalid check.

But same problem, would you help me my issue ?

feed file- http://www.caregivingtv.com/Caregiving%20TV%20Assets/feedWCat.json 

0 Kudos
Baradanikto
Roku Guru

You should PM @podworx .  He/she had the same problem and now has a working feed file.

FREE Windows desktop software for converting Direct Publisher channels to SceneGraph (SDK), for creating BIF (Trick Play) files, Roku (MRSS, JSON) feed files, and FireTV feed files @ GitHub/rrirower.
0 Kudos
pamela_wilson
Channel Surfer

Hi - I sent him a message to see if he/she can help me and the person who is working on my feed. Thank you for the suggestion and for all of your help. Pamela

0 Kudos
podworx
Streaming Star

Although I'm not COMPLETELY sure, it looks like the solution was adding a Trickplay "BIF" entry to each video. I read somewhere that this was required, although I'd never done it before. So, I added it and it started working.

0 Kudos
pamela_wilson
Channel Surfer

Hi- This just keeps getting more amazing. Apparently there is some type of "bug" although I don't know if I believe this because the last time Roku told me there was a bug it never got fixed. They kept promising and did nothing. Do you know anything about this as my channel is still blank and won't publish the updates. Pamela

0 Kudos
podworx
Streaming Star

Does your feed include a Trickplay file for each item/entry?

0 Kudos