Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
unicus
Visitor

Unity3D Game Upload and Test

Hello Roku Community
I have developed Unity3D game for Roku platform. Now, I am at the point where I need to test the game how it looks and plays on my Roku box. After spending a lot of time trying to find some kind of manual online I was not able to find anything about Roku/Unity3D sandboxing. According to this guide http://sdkdocs.roku.com/display/sdkdoc/ ... eonyourbox to install an application you need to have your game in .zip file, but the only format Unity3D can produce is .apk. So, I am still looking for answers to the following questions:
- How do I convert Unity3D.apk file to Roku .zip file?
- Is there any other guide, manual, instruction or reference specifically for Unity3D applications?
- How can I test Unity3D game on my Roku device before submitting to the Roku store?

Answer to any of the above three questions would be greatly appreciated and helpful ...

Thanks

Regards
Alex
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
EnTerr
Roku Guru

Re: Unity3D Game Upload and Test

I don't think one can directly publish Unity3D to Roku, for more see here viewtopic.php?f=34&t=71578
0 Kudos