Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saikat34
Binge Watcher

There was an error uploading your package. Please try again or contact developer support.

Whenever i am trying to update my non certified channel with new package file i am getting this error on pressing submit button

There was an error uploading your package. Please try again or contact developer support.

on reloading the same page it redirects me to preview and publish but even though on pressing submit for publishing my channel is not updated 

Please help me out anyone if possible i a in serious trouble

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
squirreltown
Roku Guru

Re: There was an error uploading your package. Please try again or contact developer support.

They have added a "Deep Linking" requirement recently. Unfortunately it doesn't matter if your channel uses video or not. See that it has a check mark next to it. If not, put a fake episode in and it will clear.

Kinetics Screensavers
0 Kudos
Saikat34
Binge Watcher

Re: There was an error uploading your package. Please try again or contact developer support.

i have done the same but on publishing the channel it published but on adding that channel with its vanity access code it does not show on my channel list.

instead of doing system update

please help!

0 Kudos