Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pete_Nice
Visitor

Thanks, next question.

Ok, so You guys have been very helpful, thank you again.

my next question is, how do i stream a live feed?

Like, i want to create a channel very much like Bizarre TV. Maybe not the content, but a set schedule.

My uncle had a horrible accident, he can no longer use his arms and legs. I thought it would be cool to set up a private channel for him and only him. A channel where his nurse would not have to come into his room and change the channel for him. I bought a Roku for him and would like to utilize it. I want him to still feel independent. what I need is a channel that can stream his favorite shows, so he can binge watch. He likes Battlestar Galactica and stuff like that. I want to make a channel for him where he can wake up to and fall asleep to. Hes pretty young, but while he does his rehab, i would like to add some surprises for him, like home movies mixed in. I would like to make a 24 hour stream for him. He has sleepless nights. I have an instant tv roku channel account. I just cant find anything about making it 24/7.

I know how to upload new shows for him, but I want to run it 24/7 so he does not have to call his nurse to change the channel for him.

thank you.
0 Kudos