Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ironbill
Visitor

Re: Seeking Channel Developer for Navi-X

After seeing how "mature" some of the members of your community can be, I won't be wasting anymore time on the Roku platform. Although the box is cheap, it's still not enough incentive to tolerate arrogance and the self proclaimed ignorance these "enlightened savants" here proclaim themselves to be. This clearly is a forum for amateurs. Check out other forums where people work together for guidance on how to act properly... this will go along way for the Roku community as nothing else will... certainly not the assinine bickering of 2-bit developers fighting over a buck. Goodbye Roku forums... hopefully someone will get it right.

And by the way... what I say has never hindered Navi-X from growing so fast, so there is no shame in my game. 😄

iRoNBiLL
0 Kudos
gonzotek
Visitor

Re: Seeking Channel Developer for Navi-X

"ironbill" wrote:
After seeing how "mature" some of the members of your community can be, I won't be wasting anymore time on the Roku platform. Although the box is cheap, it's still not enough incentive to tolerate arrogance and the self proclaimed ignorance these "enlightened savants" here proclaim themselves to be. This clearly is a forum for amateurs. Check out other forums where people work together for guidance on how to act properly... this will go along way for the Roku community as nothing else will... certainly not the assinine bickering of 2-bit developers fighting over a buck. Goodbye Roku forums... hopefully someone will get it right.

And by the way... what I say has never hindered Navi-X from growing so fast, so there is no shame in my game. 😄

iRoNBiLL
Forums have ignore functions for a good reason, so you can ignore members whose posts you dislike. I'm wondering, is it at all possible some members of your other communities aren't quite as mature as others? It seems to me like any medium-to-large, healthy community with open membership will have to have a range of maturity levels across the membership.

You have also received thoughtful and considerate replies from a number of member developers, even though it doesn't appear that anyone currently has the combination of the interest, time, and ability to help you.

Good luck with your project.
Remoku.tv - A free web app for Roku Remote Control!
Want to control your Roku from nearly any phone, computer or tablet? Get started at http://help.remoku.tv
by Apps4TV - Applications for television and beyond: http://www.apps4tv.com
0 Kudos