Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sudo97
Visitor

RowList images rendering

Hello, developers!

I've got an issue:
In my channel I use RowList with Posters, when any of rowItems is selected, app shows VideoPlayer with movie, and after the you watch it or press "back" button the focus is back on the rowList, but Posters are not displayed anymore. Any suggestions?
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
sudo97
Visitor

Re: RowList images rendering

If I move to another row and then move back posters appear again
0 Kudos
sudo97
Visitor

I found r2d2_bitmaps and I have new question. How can I remove netflix-assets from texture memory? There are few of them which I don't use(for example EPG elements or background)
0 Kudos
squirreltown
Roku Guru

"sudo97" wrote:
I found r2d2_bitmaps and I have new question. How can I remove netflix-assets from texture memory? There are few of them which I don't use(for example EPG elements or background)

You can't. If you run r2d2 while in your dev channel, you'll see they aren't listed.
Kinetics Screensavers
0 Kudos
EnTerr
Roku Guru

The netflix-assest naming is likely a misnomer, e.g. for hystorical reasons.
Once upon a time in a galaxy far far away, this little piggie was called "Netflix Player
0 Kudos
sudo97
Visitor

"squirreltown" wrote:
"sudo97" wrote:

You can't. If you run r2d2 while in your dev channel, you'll see they aren't listed.

They actually are listed, even those of them that I replaced with mine.
0 Kudos