Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amy1
Visitor

Roku app - grid view upgrade - help needed

We are a streaming publishing company that is looking for help to improve usability of our existing Roku app. Primarily upgrade to grid view, and a few UI update such as system message shown to customer. We will support graphic design and system backend.

This gig doesn’t require on-site, you can work wherever you want. We expect the job to be 1 week or 2. If we like each other, we have plant of other jobs for different cool devices to be worked on.

Please e-mail your reference of work if interested.

Wage is to be discussed. we expect a few hundred bucks.
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
SCOREtv_TV
Visitor

Re: Roku app dev - help needed

Amy, is your e-mail amy@5ik.tv ? I noticed your site is in Chinese. Can you tell us a bit more about your company?
Private channel : SCORETV https://owner.roku.com/Add/SCORETV
0 Kudos
amy1
Visitor

Re: Roku app dev - help needed

hi there,
We operate live streaming service for the community. you can switch to English at the lower left hand corner to read more on our web site.
0 Kudos
amy1
Visitor

Re: Roku app - grid view upgrade - help needed

any one up for the job? we also have need help for other devices and can be discussed altogether.
0 Kudos
wangjs
Visitor

Re: Roku app - grid view upgrade - help needed

"amy@5ik.tv" wrote:
any one up for the job? we also have need help for other devices and can be discussed altogether.

Hi Amy, do you still need help? I happen to learn Bright Script lately and maybe can give you a hand. And I do speak Mandarin and Taiwanese...

Jason
0 Kudos