Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
squirreltown
Roku Guru

Roku Wiki

What username/pass is the Roku Developer Wiki looking for? It wont accept anything I have, and doesn't link to any sign up.
thanks
Kinetics Screensavers
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
destruk
Streaming Star

Re: Roku Wiki

The user name and password is used for pages that are being reviewed/updated and edited. Any page that is publicly available doesn't require a user name/password. If you have edit permissions, then you would have login info.
0 Kudos
squirreltown
Roku Guru

Thank you destruk, I know i can get to the pages, but very often someone here will link directly to a page and clicking on the link will take me to the login page and I have to go find whatever it is manually, thats what I'm trying to get around. Thanks for responding.
Kinetics Screensavers
0 Kudos
TheEndless
Channel Surfer

"squirreltown" wrote:
Thank you destruk, I know i can get to the pages, but very often someone here will link directly to a page and clicking on the link will take me to the login page and I have to go find whatever it is manually, thats what I'm trying to get around. Thanks for responding.

Those are most likely old links. Roku updated the wiki about a month ago, changing the top level pages, which broke a lot of older links. The links themselves are usually pretty easy to decipher if you need to find the new version of the pages.
My Channels: http://roku.permanence.com - Twitter: @TheEndlessDev
Instant Watch Browser (NetflixIWB), Aquarium Screensaver (AQUARIUM), Clever Clocks Screensaver (CLEVERCLOCKS), iTunes Podcasts (ITPC), My Channels (MYCHANNELS)
0 Kudos
squirreltown
Roku Guru

Ok thanks theEndless - I'll deal with it, no problem
Kinetics Screensavers
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.