Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jamilou
Visitor

One Channel with list of streams

Hello,

Is there a way in Roku to create a channel thats launches one stream, and when you click on a button on the remote controller (like the back button) it displays a list of the other available streams without exiting the current stream ?

Here's an example of what I'm referring to :

If you have an idea of how to do it or you ever have stumbled on a template like this please share.

Thank you

Jean-Marie
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
jamilou
Visitor

Re: One Channel with list of streams

After much reading I found an example that could be interesting if I'm able to use it.
It's the "labellistfocus" example in the SceneGraphXMLTutorial.

The thing is I don't know from where to start. My need is basic : I need to build an app where I have labels linked to streams (like the one in the print-screen in my previous post). Nothing more.

Any idea guys ?

Thank you
0 Kudos
RIDGELINETV
Visitor

Re: One Channel with list of streams

"jamilou" wrote:
After much reading I found an example that could be interesting if I'm able to use it.
It's the "labellistfocus" example in the SceneGraphXMLTutorial.

The thing is I don't know from where to start. My need is basic : I need to build an app where I have labels linked to streams (like the one in the print-screen in my previous post). Nothing more.

Any idea guys ?

Thank you

RokuLeoW created the following example which uses video files but possibly could be modified for your purposes:

https://github.com/LeoWW/custom-playback-channel
0 Kudos