Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LilHelp
Channel Surfer

Netflix channel Search Filter and Results?

Hi, appreciate the current search feature and navigation of the Netflix channel for the Roku STB(Set Top Box), but there has been one problem and that is the ability to filter the search by genre, director, actors, and see more movies and show results to choose from other than 10 search results listed at a time, is your company the developer and designer of the Netflix channel for the Roku STB?
Who do I contact to give feedback on the Netflix channel for the Roku?
Your help and responses will be greatly appreciated! 🙂
Thank you.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuKevin
Visitor

Re: Netflix channel Search Filter and Results?

Roku is the developer of the Netflix channel. The best place for feedback is probably through our beta programs, so I would suggest you sign up to be a beta tester.

You can also always provide feedback on the forums (probably the general forums rather than this developer forum)

--Kevin
0 Kudos
LilHelp
Channel Surfer

Re: Netflix channel Search Filter and Results?

Where do I exactly go on the Roku website to become a beta tester for the Netflix Beta channel? Is the installation of the channel the same as Activating a Private channel or would I have to know a special procedure to install it over my LAN? I'd sure like to post feedback on up and coming revisions of the Netflix channel!
0 Kudos