could you provide a sample of the command you use? I have an elaborate bat file, for 90% of the files it's great - the other 10% cause me some grief
hb=D:\Apps\Multimedia\HandBrake\HandBrakeCLI.exe -i "%@filename[%1]" -o "%2%@name[%1].m4v" -O -r 29.97 -S %@int[1+%@eval[%@filesize[%1]/1000000]] %3
So, not getting any answers so I'm experimenting.
This morning I launched the server via springboard (not Load but Launch). Because I'm using the mymedia from rokumm.appspot I'm assuming I wouldn't need to install anything to my Roku. Anyway, still no album art for any album folders.
One thing I did notice this morning was when I tried to launch the server with mymedia.bat the line comes up in the cmd window that rokumm.appspot blah blah blah is not reachable or some similar language, and it just sits there. I'm assuming from this that launching via the mymedia.bat depends on the google app running. Any of this making sense?
Other than the lack of displayed embedded album art everything works fine.
I did notice that when selecting the first rack in a folder it loops through the album until paused. Is this the same behavior I'd see if I selected Play All in a folder? I'd like to be able to either loop or play through once.
Also, if the mymedia selected from the channel store is a problem then I'm game for loading it locally.
Can anyone advise on this?
More experimenting. Saw in cmd window that once I very my media from browser that activity is logged. I clicked around and watched this logging. When I'd go in My Music I'd get a 404 error logged for trying to reach main.css.
When I'd use the STOP button to kill the server I'd get a "stopping server Springboard terminating" which just stays there until I use Windows Task Manager to kill the remaining python.exe.
The experimenting continues. Hoping I don't accidentally stumble into launch codes and have missiles away.
Thank you for the response. I will wait for el.wubo.
Thanks JT for the CLI example. Does this use any particular preset for all the advanced options that the GUI shows e.g. for Decomb or Cropping etc?
Right O! Album art is back in all its glory. Thanks for that, and I'm not sure why that little tidbit of info isn't documented in the instructions (that once up and running the app/server should be started with mymedia.py (or the bat file). Doing it in that manner only allows the server to be stopped by Windows Task Manager or I'd assume, shutting down the PC.
The play album once feature isn't needed, it was just something I didn't expect. Now I understand how it's to work and will enjoy.
Thanks again. I was about to remove and try again from scratch.