Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chaklasiyanikun
Roku Guru

Maintain a Video State in Custom SGDex Component

I created two custom SGDex components. Both components playing a video. First, I open the first component. It's successfully playing. Now, I open the Second Component. Here, I tried to play a video. But It's giving an error and error code 0. In First Component I set video state = "stop" when I change the View. But no luck. In First Time App Launching, I will select Whatever a component. it's working fine(video play properly). But, When I'm going from one component to another component. It's throwing error and error code 0. I think I'm doing the wrong. But, I have no idea where I'm doing it wrong. Any Solution for this?

Here, Documentation said 0 code for Network error: server down or unresponsive, server is unreachable, network setup problem on the client. I checked my internet speed is 100 Mbps. I don't think this issue with the network connection. Does anyone face this type of issue or know any solution for this.

0 Kudos