Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sanity-check
Roku Guru

Re: Is there paid developer support?

Sometimes I've had the impression the partnersuccess people are strongly discouraged from admitting there are any problems on Roku's side and appear wilfully obtuse when it comes to showing understanding of a problem. (There's been at least one similar situation to yours.. Though btw I would say that going all-caps loses you the argument even if you're right! Endless patience is required.)

Last time I did a submission we hit problems with static tests not conforming to their spec, and they didn't admit the cause but did eventually allow the app to be published even though the test mostly failed.

bretthacker
Binge Watcher

Re: Is there paid developer support?

I know (re CAPS) - this was literally the last in a series of back and forths, on two different tickets with two different static failures both related to this idea that you can't have settings in a screen saver. They merged the tickets but for over a week, I felt like I was trying to explain TCP/IP to a 3 year old. <breathe/>