Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
uxicorp
Visitor

How to integrate Roku Billing Subscription Product with App?

Is there any code I need to add the Roku Billing Services to my app? I want to make my channel a subscription channel.

Also, I would like to make SOME of my videos free with Ad support and the rest via Roku Billing subscription. How do I do that?
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
uxicorp
Visitor

Re: How to integrate Roku Billing Subscription Product with

Anyone?
0 Kudos
uxicorp
Visitor

Re: How to integrate Roku Billing Subscription Product with

Bueller...
0 Kudos
fittboy

Re: How to integrate Roku Billing Subscription Product with App?

Roku Pay provides a sophisticated payment infrastructure for publishers to increase conversions and subscription revenue. Customers can sign up for free trial memberships, subscribe to channels, and purchase movie rentals, sporting events, and pay-per-views through Roku Pay's low-friction signup procedure. Customers can make purchases immediately from their TV using only a few pushes on their Roku remote control after adding a payment method, and manage their subscriptions both online and on-device.

Here is a complete guide to Integrate with third party App
https://medium.com/float-left-insights/this-article-provides-a-sample-workflow-for-publishers-lookin...

Life is a Gift
0 Kudos